Friday, April 25, 2008

Feeling Better...

I am slowly starting to feel better about what is going on in our lives right now. It has been hard to adjust moving back in with family after being a homeowner for almost 10 years, but I know it is temporary. My prayer for this time in our lives is that it will be a time of growing together as a unit (my kids & I), change for me, learning from mistakes, and most importantly, healing. I also want to focus on praying for my husband, and praying that God will really work in his heart and cause him to want our family back together.

In other exciting news, I am really excited to have a night out tomorrow!! I am getting together with a group of friends to see Rent at the Fox Theatre! I can't wait! Rent is one of my all-time favorite musicals. We are going out to eat before the show and a neat little mediterranean cafe. Can't wait! Hopefully I will have some pictures to post.

Well, I guess I better wrap it up for now. Happy Friday!

No comments: