Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New Day..

Today is a new day. I am always so glad to wake up in the morning and know that it is a new day.. a fresh start. I didn't really have a bad day yesterday, but I'm just glad it is a new day today. Today is an especially exciting day, because Janice will be here this afternoon!! She is my bestest best friend, and she moved to Idaho 3 years ago. I'm so excited to finally get to see her. We have a fun week planned, but I am sure it will go by so fast. Tomorrow night we're all getting together for dinner at PF Chang's.. yummy!! On Thursday I am off work so I can spend the day with her. I'm not sure yet what we'll do. It will include a visit to Starbucks, for sure. Maybe even Target, for old time's sake! LOL! I'm just so excited to see her. On Friday I have to work as normal, but Saturday is our dear friend's wedding, and then that night Janie is spending the night with me, and we're going to church in the morning, and lunch with her brother-in-law, who also happens to be a good friend of mine. So, it should be a fun week.

We are in total countdown to summer mode. My kids are sooo ready to be done with school! I can't believe they have just a few weeks left! This school year went by so fast! It seems like they always do. I can't believe Terrell will be starting his last year of middle school in August! That doesn't seem possible, or fair! And, to make matters worse.. my BABY will be starting middle school. Just shoot me now.

Well, back to work. It is only 10:36 AM! The day is crawling by.

No comments: