Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Random updates..

I just can't seem to keep up with this blog!! I have good intentions, but I guess life just gets in the way. I'm not deleting it, because I know I'll be able to post more frequently at some point, but right now it is just hard to find the time! It doesn't help much that we don't have internet at home right now, but that will be changing soon.

So... lots to update about since I last checked in! I am loving Weight Watchers! I've lost 13.2 lbs so far, and I am finally starting to really notice it! All of my pants are getting too big in the waist. That's a good feeling! I love going to the meetings every Saturday. I almost always learn something new. I also love the feeling of stepping on the scale and knowing that it went down, even if it is just 1 lb. I did have 2 weeks where I lost over 4 lbs each week! That was awesome. I've also been walking every night. This is huge for me, as I have never really stuck with anything for more than a week or 2. It has been a month! I am so proud!!

We are finally moving back into our own place again! We've been living with my Grandma since spring break, and we're definitely more than ready to be on our own again. We're renting a nice house in the area, and it's in a super neighborhood. It is a swim/tennis community with tons of families. We already know several of the families through football and other various activities. I feel so blessed and thankful!

I can't believe football starts next month!! We have physicals on the 12th, evaluations on the 23 & 24th, and then practice starts on the 28th. I love football time! I can't believe Terrell will be playing 8th grade football this year. This is our last year of rec football, then we move on to high school!! That doesn't seem possible.

Well, I know this post was a bit random and scattered, but it has been a while! I will get more consistant soon, I promise! :)

No comments: