Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fit For Fall!

I was browsing around on the Weight Watchers message boards today, and came across a forum for weightloss challenges. I decided to join one named "Fit for Fall". You post what your goal is, and then you answer accountability questions each day, about the previous day. The questions are:

Did you stay OP? (On plan)
Did you exercise?
Did you follow the healthy 8? (8 good health guidelines)
What is your goal for next week?

You can also post about little victories and breakthroughs, or things that you are having a hard time with. Anyway, the challenge is to make your goal by the first day of fall, which is September 22. My goal is to say good-bye to the 200s!!! I have been over 200 lbs for as long as I can remember. Since having my daughter, I'm sure. So, it will be a huge monument for me! I am believing in myself! I know I can do it.

My other mini-goals are to reach my 10% mark by my birthday (which is this Sunday, so we'll see!) and to start incorporating more jogging into my daily walks.

I just love this newfound focus on my health and well-being. I should have done this a looong time ago, but I'm glad to be on the right track now. It is a learning process. I'm having to re-learn how to live and undo all of the bad habits that I've been building up for the past decade. There are still some areas that I need to work on, but the determination is there. I know I will succeed!

No comments: